Windows System Administrator
- Manage our Windows platform and applications, taking care of our core IT services (Hyper-V, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, Exchange, Sharepoint, MS SQL).
- Manage confidentiality, integrity and availability of those services, ensuring service continuity and keeping out users happy.
- Be the key person running our migration from on-perm platforms to cloud services (Office 365/Azure/AWS).
- You have mid/senior level administrator experience with the services mentioned above.
- You speak fluent Powershell.
- You are a service-minded person with the capacity for high delivery.
- You are an energetic self-starter with good communication skills and are a team player.
- You have IP networking and IT security-related skills.
- You have experience with VMware, Linux and/or Mac administration.
- Microsoft certificates are a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Apply and let’s discuss your salary and benefits.
- Work in a squad-based team structure and work in small autonomous, cross-functional teams.
- Plenty of opportunities to apply your knowledge and learn about new technologies.
- Enjoy a fully-stocked kitchen and many well-being benefits.
- Work with an international team of friendly people from over 10 different nationalities.
Jumo back to the navigation