- Your role is to develop the company’s ticketing, real-time system’s web applications and core back-office applications, API layer development is also involved.
- You work closely with our core product and other development teams to implement well-written web applications and API’s that are easy and intuitive to use for our customers and back office staff.
- You have the opportunity to make architectural decisions and have big impacts on where our code is evolving.
- PHP, OOP skills.
- Solid experience with MVC frameworks.
- Good debugging and analytical skills.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Passion for writing clean, optimized code and refactoring the code that isn’t.
- Good English communication skills.
Our core technology stack:
- PHP, Angular, Java, Android
- Linux, nginx, Tomcat, RDS & AWS
- PostgerSQL, SQLite, Redis
- Git, JIRA, Jenkins
Compensation & Benefits:
- Possibility to significantly influence the future of high-impact system development with a combination of hardware and software that affects millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments and performance.
- Dynamic and challenging work within a growing international technology company.
- Work with supportive and positive people within an ambitious and expanding company.
- Having a word in how to improve the development practices and specifically our backend development practices to increase resilience.
- Brand new sustainable office and modern work environment.
- Passionate, fun and powerful to make public transportation more convenient to use.
Jumo back to the navigation